Table of contents:
Nootropics have always been a feature in pre workouts – but more emphasis has been placed on nootropics nowadays and for good reason – they work and improve the experience of your pre workout.
Benefits of nootropics:
- Boosts mood
- Mental clarity
- Enhances memory
- Slows down cognitive decline
- Increased productivity
- Fights anxiety and depression
- Brain health
Nootropic supplements on the market
There are a bunch of nootropic supplements out on the market, some are derived from mushrooms, some are manufactured synthetically and others we produce naturally. Some of the more common and popular nootropics are:
- Choline Bitartrate: A common nootropic as it enhances cognitive function, which makes it a staple in most pre workouts. Dosing should be no less than 500mg to get the best effects.
- L-Tyrosine: A tried and true nootropic that greatly boosts mood and focus. Dosing again should start from atleast 500mg.
- Alpha GPC : A more bio available form off choline that crosses the blood – brain barrier. Look for a dosing from at least 400mg onwards as the standardization is usually 50%.
- Noopept: Noopept is a peptide derived nootropic. It has the potential to enhance cognitive function, memory and focus. Dosing from 10mg onwards
- Lions Mane: A mushroom that has been getting great traction due to it’s nootropic effects. Higher doses of Lions Mane may boost cognitive function and help repair nerve damage. Dosage should be no less than 500mg daily in order to potentially get the benefits.
- Huperzine A: Huperzine A may enhance memory and may slow down cognitive decline. Dosing from 75-150mcg.
Dosing is always a very much overlooked aspect when it comes to nootropics, in essence higher dosing usually equates to better results, for the most part when it comes to nootropics.
Nootropics are super versatile and react best when combined with stimulants especially before a workout as it greatly boosts mood, focus, increase mind-muscle connection, productivity and overall performance. With so many benefits it’s no wonder why it’s a feature in many Dark Lab products especially the new Crack Reloaded which, has a host of effective nootropics dosed to give you the best and most memorable workouts yet.
What are the benefits of using nootropics?
Nootropics offer several benefits, including boosted mood, improved mental clarity, enhanced focus, better memory, slowed cognitive decline, increased productivity, reduced anxiety and depression, and overall brain health support.
What are some common and popular nootropic supplements?
Some common and popular nootropics include Choline Bitartrate, L-Tyrosine, Alpha GPC, Noopept, Lions Mane, and Huperzine A. These substances have been recognized for their cognitive-enhancing effects and are frequently used in pre-workout supplements.