Crack Gold Limited Edition Pre-Workout
CRACK Gold Limited Edition Pre-Workout by Dark Labs® is hands down the strongest stimulant Pre-Workout in the world. Reviewed by multiple non-biased youtubers and others and voted the best of the bunch. Since it first launched and took the industry by storm in 2021 this has not been able to stay on the shelves anywhere for more than a few weeks at a time.
Limited Gold Edition Pre-Workout Highlights
- Delivers a Huge Pump +
- Lost Lasting and Sustained Energy +
- Laser Focus +
- All While Delivering a No Crash Formula +
Pre-Workout Ingredients Panel
- Citrulline Malate (2:1) – As a result of citrulline supplementation, the body produces more arginine. As citrulline is a major substrate for nitric oxide synthesis, it can indirectly increase nitric oxide levels. Furthermore, increased levels of nitric oxide can enhance circulation, muscle function, and reduce fatigue because they are involved in vasodilation, mitochondrial respiration, calcium handling, and glucose uptake. +[1,2,3,4,5]
- Beta-Alanine – In addition to aiding in carnosine production, beta-alanine is marketed as a way to enhance sports performance and endurance. Carnosine plays an important role in muscle endurance during intense exercise. Here’s how it’s said to work. Carnosine is found in the muscles. By helping regulate acid buildup in the muscles, which is a major cause of muscle fatigue, carnosine can allow muscles to perform for longer periods of time before becoming fatigued. +[6,7,8,9,10]
- Agamatine Sulfate – As a result of decarboxylation (removal of carboxylic acid groups), agmatine is derived from L-arginine. As a neurotransmitter and neuromodulator, agmatine is stored in neurons and released when neurons are activated. While agmatine supplements on its own can decrease pain perception, it also works synergistically with painkillers. Due to its synergistic effects with opioids, agmatine reduces pain killer tolerance, the possibility of addiction, and the severity of the pain. +[11,12]
- Alpha GPC – Ingesting alpha-GPC (alpha-glycerophosphocholine or choline alphoscerate) results in choline and glycerol-1-phosphate, which are metabolized into choline and glycerol-1-phosphate. Glycerol-1-phosphate is a phospholipid that supports cellular membranes. Choline plays a role in memory, attention, and contractions of skeletal muscles. +[13,14,15]
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine – Among the amino acids found in the diet is L-Tyrosine, which is metabolized into catecholamines including dopamine (DA) and norepinephrine (NE). Additionally, L-tyrosine is essential to the production of thyroid hormones. As a supplement, L-Tyrosine is often taken to replenish catecholamine levels that are depleted during stressful or challenging times. In addition to being taken alone, it is often combined with weight loss or pre-workout supplements. +[16,17]
- Caffeine Anhydrous – If you need to know what this is, you should probably leave.
- Caffeine Citrate – Adenosine receptors are blocked by caffeine citrate, which improves breathing. +[18,19]
- Eria Jarensis Extract – In the body, Eria Jarensis promotes the production of dopamine and noradrenaline, which can improve mood. One of the reasons it became an alternative to DMAA is that it can boost concentration, focus, and euphoric sensations by increasing the levels of dopamine and noradrenaline.
- DMHA – Dietary supplements contain DMHA as an ingredient to boost workout performance, reduce fat, and lose weight. +
- Hordenine – There are several dietary supplements containing hordenine that are used to improve athletic performance and lose weight. People take hordenine by mouth to lose weight and improve athletic performance. +[22,23]
- Naringin – A number of these flavonoids, including naringin and its aglycone naringenin, exhibit strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Research suggests that naringin supplementation may be beneficial for treating obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and metabolic syndrome. +[24,25,26]
- Black Pepper Extract – Clinically, it has been shown to enhance nutrient bioavailability.
- Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract – In many ways, rauwolfia vomitoria (also known as Alpha Yohimbine) is similar in structure to yohimbine, which is a very popular pre-workout ingredient. It can boost fat burning, possibly more than yohimbine can, and it can accelerate performance along with those vein-bubbling pumps while you work out.
Crack Gold Pre-Workout Reviews