Table of contents:
- Testosterone boosters – what are they?
- What are the benefits of taking testosterone boosters?
- Can I mix testosterone boosters with other supplements?
- The Takeaway
Nowadays, fitness and health are not only about diet and working out – taking vitamins or other supplements is a vital aspect of keeping your body steady. However, it is often difficult to navigate among so many new products in the world of supplements. What is good for me, can I mix this with that – these are the questions that are often hard to answer without proper knowledge. That’s why we come to help!
In this article we will focus on one particular aspect of supplementation – the testosterone boosters. After reading it you will know everything about them – from what they are to why you should use them. Feeling intrigued? So let’s find out what are the benefits of using testosterone boosters!
Testosterone boosters – what are they?
Testosterone boosters are supplements – their aim is to increase the testosterone levels in your body. It is possible to do that through the use of steroids which accelerate testosterone production. Testosterone itself is a natural hormone responsible for muscle growth, libido, hair growth and fat burning. Thus, by using testosterone boosters, you can affect all of these elements positively.
Testosterone boosters may be in different forms – from injections to capsules. They might also differ in the naturalness of the hormones themselves – in some cases synthetic products are used, while in other supplements, such as our testosterone boosters, the steroids used to increase testosterone levels are organic and come from different natural sources.
What are the benefits of taking testosterone boosters?
As a natural hormone, testosterone is something that men need. So it’s not surprising that boosting its levels may have a lot of advantages. The list of potential gains might depend on the particular product and the steroids used in it. Nevertheless, here is the list of the most common benefits of using testosterone boosters:
- Improved bodybuilding – One of the aspects that testosterone is responsible for is muscle growth. Thus, it is not surprising that increasing the amount of this hormone in your body will affect your ability to gain on muscles. With the help of testosterone boosters, you will soon be showing off with your perfect six-pack.
- Improved strength – Well, with muscles comes strength. And, since it’s easier to develop muscles using testosterone boosters, it is easy to increase your strength the same way. No matter whether you are an aspiring athlete, or just need this strength for everyday situations – it’s always better to be stronger, isn’t it?
- Increased libido – It’s not a shame to have trouble in this aspect. But it’s a shame not to try to solve this problem. Especially since you now know that one of the benefits of testosterone boosters is increasing your sex drive. So what are you waiting for?
- Better recovery – One of the most underestimated aspects of taking testosterone boosters is their ability to speed up your recovery. Accidents sometimes just happen – whether you were just riding a bike and fell off it, or you got injured during the renovation of your house – you can’t escape all of these situations, but you can make them less severe. Since testosterone accelerates blood clotting, your injuries will disappear in no-time!
- Better regeneration – Testosterone doesn’t only affect your recovery – it also stimulates the genes to regenerate your body after physical activity. So if you don’t want to feel fatigue every time after training, a testosterone booster will do the job.
- Improved immunity – Recovery, regeneration and now immunity – testosterone levels affect the way your immune system works. By increasing the amount of this hormone, you can improve your immunity system itself. So if you’re looking for something that will make your health stable, here it is.
As you can see, testosterone boosters have many positive effects on your health and on your fitness. The strength of each effect will depend on the type of supplement that you chose. Thus, it is crucial to pick the right testosterone booster – the one that enhances these effects which you desire.
Can I mix testosterone boosters with other supplements?
Since you already know the benefits of taking testosterone boosters, a new question arises – can you mix them with other kinds of supplements? This is a common question for many supplement users – mixing different substances may sometimes be tricky. And, although we have already explained mixing pre-workouts with creatine, we haven’t mentioned testosterone boosters before. Thus, we will do it now.
Mixing testosterone boosters with creatine
The first supplement that you might want to mix testosterone boosters with, is creatine. It is a substance that accelerates muscle growth and helps supply your body cells with energy. By taking creatine you get a significant boost to your training. But, can you take creatine with testosterone boosters?
The answer is yes, but you need to do it with caution! Many testosterone boosters consist of creatine. Moreover, it is claimed that taking creatine might increase your testosterone level itself. Thus, if you want to mix creatine with testosterone boosters, you need to be wary, and keep to the recommended amounts. You also need to check the ingredient lists of your supplements to see whether something comes up in both of your supplements – you might overdose on this particular substance.
Mixing testosterone boosters with pre-workouts
Pre-workouts are supplements taken about 30-45 minutes before your training that significantly increase your energy and reduce the feeling of fatigue. Using them enhances your workout results to a great extent – your sessions may be longer and you might handle heavier weights.
We have good news – you can take both of these together. Since they do not share ingredients that could interact, you can have the benefits of testosterone boosters and of pre-workouts combined. This way, your results will hop on another level!
Testosterone boosters are supplements that increase your testosterone levels. As a result, your recovery improves, your strength and muscles grow more quickly and your libido goes up. You can mix testosterone boosters with pre-workouts and creatine, though you need to be cautious with the latter.
And if you are interested in the topic of supplements, check our article: Coffee vs Pre-Workout: Which Is More Energizing?